Sep
08

What do you think Big Foot is?

Filed Under (Questions) by Clara on 08-09-2011 and tagged

I think it’s a modern human who was doing a special kind of training outdoors and had to live out there so they probably grew long hair and stuff and in about a year, they would probably be changed to the wild.

5 Comments Already, Leave Yours Too

Mrs. Stading on 8 September, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

Okay, I will be honest…Big Foot creeps me out. He has always creeped me out, even when I lived in Texas which is way out of the range of Sasquatch. It didn’t click to me that I might be moving to Sasquatch-ville until I visited Washington State and walked around the campus of Spokane Community College…which had these big feet sculptures because their mascot was the Sasquatch…or some reason like that. Then I realized that I in Big Foot territory!

Ask me how often I’ve been camping in Washington State.

Jayme on 8 September, 2011 at 9:07 pm #

Hi Clara! What a great blog! I think Bigfoot is probably just a joke that some grown-ups decided to do. I hope I’m wrong though… it would be really cool if Bigfoot were real, wouldn’t it?

Mel on 8 September, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

Sometimes I think Bigfoot might be real. If he is real, I think he was born in the wild. Or maybe he was born part human and part animal.

I’m pretty sure there was a Scooby Doo episode with Bigfoot as well. 🙂

beck on 9 September, 2011 at 10:36 am #

hmmm, i think big foot is an undiscovered big ape subspecies, my husband is probably related to him somehow.

Heather on 9 September, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

I wonder if it’s a guy who didn’t like people or like showering, so he moved away from everyone. Then, as he lived in the wild, he had hair growing to help keep him warm, and then he had dirt that made him look even hairier. He probably forgot how to talk to people because it had been so long since he’d been around others, so that’s why he’s so shy.

So, I guess our ideas are pretty close, aren’t they?

Post a Comment
Name:
Email:
Website:
Comments: