Dec
01

How do you think the story of Santa came to be?

Filed Under (Questions) by Clara on 01-12-2011

I think people wanted to have presents delivered by a man in a flying sled who had a long white beard. That’s what I think.  Good bye.

9 Comments Already, Leave Yours Too

Mrs. Stading on 1 December, 2011 at 4:31 pm #

You know I always go to St. Nicolas when we talk about this at home, though off the top of my head, I don’t know much about him, other than he gave his stuff to other people. Maybe I need to watch that one Veggietales again. =)

Tammy on 1 December, 2011 at 4:34 pm #

I think it was all Rudolph’s idea

Webmaster Mike on 1 December, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

Facial hair styles aside, you have to admit that any presents delivered via aircraft – especially ones not designed for flight – are pretty cool.

Jessica Stone on 1 December, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

Do you think Rudolph is really real? And if he is, how could he talk to people?

Joni Wise on 1 December, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

I think Santa came to be so that parents could by there kids all kids of goodies and not feel bad about it for one whole day. A day in which they could shamelessly spoil their little kiddos:)

that should be “buy therr kids all kinds”

tammy on 1 December, 2011 at 7:37 pm #

I’m certain that reindeer are real because I’ve seen them. I believe there is a Rudolph, but I am not aware of him speaking to anyone. Christmas isn’t something you can see. Christmas spirit is something you feel in your heart. Good ‘ol St. Nick gave to people. That is what Christmas is all about. Santa, I believe, is in all of us. We should celebrate the spirit of giving all year round. Giving, as the Grinch learned, is not all about boxes and bows. It can be a smile, a touch, a good deed, a kind word. How will you celebrate today?

Brittany on 5 December, 2011 at 11:50 am #

Well, I think that Santa came to be because parents are always told not to spoil their kids, so for one day of the year they spoil them without having to be told not to. lol =D

Tammy on 9 March, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

Where have you been?

Post a Comment
Name:
Email:
Website:
Comments: