Sep
08

What do you think the Chupacabra is?

Filed Under (Questions) by Clara on 08-09-2011 and tagged

I’m interested in it because I’ve heard a lot about it. Because there is also a Scooby-Doo “Monster of Mexico” and I like Scooby.

4 Comments Already, Leave Yours Too

Mrs. Stading on 8 September, 2011 at 8:54 pm #

The Chupacabra…what I think is interesting about this monster is that it is a recent legend, not one from hundreds of years ago. Or at least that is what Wikipedia says. It is a blood-sucking creature, like a coyote that sucks blood. Ick!

Jayme on 8 September, 2011 at 9:11 pm #

What a great question! I think Chupacabra is definately a real animal. Have you heard of the Galapagos Islands? They are islands that are so isolated that there are animals there that don’t exist anywhere in the world. There are so many places in the world that humans can’t or haven’t explored yet… it seems completely possible that there are many animals we haven’t seen yet!

Mel on 8 September, 2011 at 9:41 pm #

I am not sure Chupacabra is a real thing in the way people think it is. I think they are probably wild dogs that are very sick with disease so they look odd and act odd.

Did you know the study of all the various creatures you are asking about is called cryptozoology?

Heather on 9 September, 2011 at 5:28 pm #

I wonder if it’s a really big rat. What do you think?

Post a Comment
Name:
Email:
Website:
Comments: