Nov
14

When do you think we will find atlantes?

Filed Under (Questions) by Clara on 14-11-2011

I think we find it will in 2020 because we will probably have better technology.

5 Comments Already, Leave Yours Too

Mrs. Bone on 14 November, 2011 at 8:02 pm #

I think we will find it in 2020 because our technology will be so advanced by then. In my lifetime I’ve seen technology grow so much, it just keeps getting better and better. Pretty soon technology will enable us to find anything!

Jeff Richardson on 14 November, 2011 at 8:04 pm #

I really don’t have a clue but if we do find it, it will be very cool. I think it would change the world! What about you? Do you think a discovery such as finding Atlantis would change the world?

Jessica Gain on 14 November, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

I think it would make a difference because then everyone would probably be visiting the Atlantic Ocean and people would be making a lot of money.

Mrs. Stading on 14 November, 2011 at 8:04 pm #

I would have to agree, if Atlantis is out there, it will be found when we have the right technology to find it. If it is underground, then when we have better ways of seeing below the surface of the ocean floor, we will find it.

Morgan Swan on 15 November, 2011 at 10:27 am #

2020 is a realistic goal, especially because we already have technology that was able to find the Titanic. All we need now is a satellite that can see through water.

Post a Comment
Name:
Email:
Website:
Comments: